UAC Easter Stages 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I'd heard programmes were due out sometime this week but haven't seen anything yet. Planning on some Friday spectating myself.

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
Any recommendations for best spectating points at the Easter Stages? Also haven’t been able to find a list of the routes for the stages

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Couldn't find anything other than you have to buy programme. I see Printshop road beside me is closed off on Friday though. :blush:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Threads merged. Looks like I’ll be buying a program myself!

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Going by road closures looks like a couple of my school run stages in there too.

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
By the way.....I am running the first stage on the Friday.....if any of you chaps/chapettes are off and fancy a little marshalling...along with road side view of the action you are very welcome..more details can be provided if required.

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
476EDA8B-3A19-424A-83F4-1272F67E4742.jpeg

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
@RXCAuto what's the FCD time for SS1? I haven't managed to pick up a programme yet due to only available in 2 places in Ballyclare. Plan to get down to get one in the morning but if you could let me know the time for SS1 that would be great, cheers!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
The Lyle Hill stage team are setting up the stage now, was with a few of them this morning

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
Lucky them....some of us have to work today lol.....im going to start setup after work this afternoon/evening myself

Deleted member 23441

D
Called over to scrutineerring today the Desi Henry Bathshack Skoda Fabia looks the dogs balls !!

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
On the RMS Blog: Despite the name, the Easter Stages Rally took place last weekend (one week after Easter) in the rolling countryside between Ballymena and Ballyclare in the heart of Northern Ireland. Round 2 of the Irish Tarmac Championship, the rally had a spectacular entry list with no fewer than 10 R5 cars (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
DSC_0148.jpg DSC_0138-Edit-2.jpg
Not had any experience with Motorsport photography, got some photos that were half decent.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.