UAC Easter Stages Rally - 19th-20th April 2019

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Anyone heading to the Easter Stages Rally this Friday and Saturday?

It's based out of the Chimney Corner hotel with servicing at the pits at Dundrod. Stages on Friday are in Co. Antrim (using 3 of last years stages) and then on Saturday they are a in Co. Antrim and Co. Down.

There's a good entry in for it with Craig Breen topping the line-up - http://uaceasterstages.com/wp-conte...c-easter-stages-rally-entry-list-05042019.pdf

I haven't managed to pick up a programme yet so does anyone know what the stage start times are for the stages on Friday?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
@Cess I'm only looking at road closures but on Friday it seems they are using the stage at Templepatick (called Lyles Hill this year, was something else last year but it looks mostly the same stage), at least part of last years 'Lady Hill' stage though called 'Tardree' this year and then the Buckna stage from the Saturday? There might be subtle differences in the stages but they are there or thereabouts from those 3 last year.

Cess

RMS Staff
Ah, I see. Buckna shares bits with last year's Cork Hill and Tardree shares bits of last year's Lady Hill. They've whacked a bit off the end of Lyle's Hill this year.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
799E754F-04D8-42F1-A39C-30F2B076B478.jpeg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I thought this went near the Ballygowan Road in Dromore but can’t see it there.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Didn’t see this thread and stumbled upon the 2018 one. I’m on the Long Rig road. Just seen the signs go up at the weekend.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Didn’t see this thread and stumbled upon the 2018 one. I’m on the Long Rig road. Just seen the signs go up at the weekend.

They'll be going from Ballymather to Grove Road. A dander up the road for me too 😁

Can see road closures and times here

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
They'll be going from Ballymather to Grove Road. A dander up the road for me too 😁

Can see road closures and times here
Perfect thanks! Rude not to take a walk down! 😁