UG Focus RS

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
as most of you know I've been looking one of these for a few months now, almost gave up a couple times as I just couldn't find one up to standard, but kept at it and finally found this one close to Liverpool

Just want to say a big thanks to all who helped with advice along the way, @Mark King @collyirwin11 @trev 1515 @RsSteve to name a few, I know I can be a pain sometimes so thanks for bearing with me(y)

2009 Focus RS
Ultimate Green
26k miles
2 owners, last owner from 2011
Serviced on almost the same date every year

Totally standard

I completely understand it's a very love it or hate it colour but I truly love it:heart_eyes:

Plans: Maybe remove the Monster sticker:rolleyes: and just keep it maintained and cared for as best I can

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Very nice indeed and as safe as anything money wise.
Well done on holding out for the right car too !

RevT

RMS Regular
Fantastic, best colour in them. I’d love one myself to have sitting tucked away.

Looking forward to seeing updates on this, keeping it fresh will mean it won’t lose you anything at all.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Thst looks fantastic. I’m glad you held out and got a good one. I’m sure you’re chuffed.
More than you can imagine Ian
I thought you where going to sell the R and drive the Focus every day:scream:

Bit early for an overall comparison?
R is going nowhere, as for comparison the R is a better car..simples.

I know the Focus isn't that old but it feels so raw and a sense of occasion, the R you just get into and put your foot down
But there's something about a Ford RS that you just can't explain..love them

Last edited: