UG Focus RS

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Lovely example mate. Don’t think I posted these on here.

P.S Silver wheels FTW :p

rs2.jpeg

rs1.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Such a stunning looking car .After 12 years there still incredible looking for a road car ,nothing even comes close ,esp in UG .

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Stuck it in the classifieds here for a week or so to try avoid the public ad sites, looks like I’ll have to go down that rabbit hole 🙄
:no_mouth: didn't think i'd see this for sale anytime soon. Had your fun with it now?

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
:no_mouth: didn't think i'd see this for sale anytime soon. Had your fun with it now?
Just a lack of interest, I only taxed it to get its MOT, driven it there and back and another small errand so a total of 22 miles so far this year and we are entering June🥲
Dont get me wrong though I still love it and if money were no object I’d just let it sit there and forget about it BUT as we all know it still costs money to own a car that doesn’t move

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Just a lack of interest, I only taxed it to get its MOT, driven it there and back and another small errand so a total of 22 miles so far this year and we are entering June🥲
Dont get me wrong though I still love it and if money were no object I’d just let it sit there and forget about it BUT as we all know it still costs money to own a car that doesn’t move
I hear ya! GLWTS, someone will get a cracking car. Have you tried listing it on RS Owners forums, etc, before you get all the test drivers of the day on GumTree?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I am sure you will be sad to see it go, but if the mind is made up, then may as well. What I do know, whoever buys it will get a pristine example. GLWTS.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Maybe take it to the Ford Fair in Portrush and put an advert in the window?

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Ian all i will say is hindsight. You keep that the way you have done until now, its pretty much a damn good pension plan for when you hit that magical age