UK vs JDM Impreza STi

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Yea been keeping an eye on hursts for a good blob to come up, pros with them are they come fully serviced and cambelt change etc. I’d request Torque do that anyway I suppose. Just out of curiosity did you have any unexpected bills with torque? Ie once it was landed?
No, the price quoted to me was what I paid. It did need a battery and some pads at the front but they covered that. There are optional extras I did take like an alarm and immobiliser system, speed limiter removal and cavity underbody protection (the basic underbody coating in standard on all their cars).

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Mk4sup my partner used torque gt for his evo 9 import.
I was skeptical too buying a car from the other side of the world but my god his evo is absolutely immaculate!! Torque gt wont put their name to a car they dont think its clean enough either, it has to pass their own standards too

I am currently using their personal import service 😉

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Has to be an RX7 I reckon @Gemma 👀 How are you finding the exchange rate and general price increases given everything at present? Just cause you were watching auctions yourself weren't you? Silly money or not majorly different from a while back?

Gemma

RMS Regular
@DaddyC that rotary life tho 👀

You asking me about the exchange rate?
Ive only started watching the auction houses this past 3/4 weeks and haven't once looked at the exchange rate Tbh because its not something I can control and if the right car comes up its getting bought anyway regardless so it is what it is 😂🤷‍♀️

6v2ReTv.jpg