Ulster Grand Prix

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Good to see big Connor Cummins with a win on the first day of the UGP in the Supersports class.
Ian Lougher with a 3rd place in the Supertwins and our own (ni bikers) big Shaun Anderson with a 2nd place in the lightweight after a great TT.
The weather isn't looking too promising for Saturday though.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I still haven't decided if I'm gonna go up on Sat, it's miserable up there in the rain.
I'll leave it till Saturday morning and stick my head out the window first.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Ssid last night the weather isn't going to be as bad as first expected, Glad to see Adam McLean get his first UGP win in the bag

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Not a good UGP today, lots of red flags and eventually abandoned.
Hope Fabrice Miguet pulls through, glad i didn't head up this morning.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
That's :sob::sob:

DkZICJwXcAAINMf.jpg

Ghost

RMS Regular
BBC news now confirming his passing. Tragic. I still don't think this sport will survive much longer.

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Haven’t went for years even though it’s close by. Begrudge giving them thirty quid each for her and me when I work on a Saturday and wouldn’t be there until 1 or so. £30 is good value if you get up through the week for the practice and race through the week but for a few hours on the Saturday I will stick to the tv coverage.

Outkast

RMS Regular
The live coverage was good but fear another poor weather forecast, will mean less people would opt to attend, = less revenue for the club. Definitely fewer fans attended this year.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
The Saturday was better than to be expected with the forecast, Thursday's attendance was the best we've had in a long long time