Ulster Rally 2-3 September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

linda:-)

RMS Member
Drives
VW Poslow
Ah Justin Dale's wee motor was hot (as was he)...wish they would start bringin out homologation specials again!

Most entertainment of the day was the first 00 of the nationals - those boys turned up late to nearly ever control I was at and were mighty craic. Excellent rally overall, with some pretty bad smashes tho - my mate was v lucky to walk out of his dad's histeric...was bent into the shape o the roll cage! Then there was the WRC Accent and the Civic that smashed on Fri nite - got a good look at them when we were clearing the stage...boys they werent pretty!!!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
linda:-) said:
Ah Justin Dale's wee motor was hot (as was he)...wish they would start bringin out homologation specials again!

Most entertainment of the day was the first 00 of the nationals - those boys turned up late to nearly ever control I was at and were mighty craic. Excellent rally overall, with some pretty bad smashes tho - my mate was v lucky to walk out of his dad's histeric...was bent into the shape o the roll cage! Then there was the WRC Accent and the Civic that smashed on Fri nite - got a good look at them when we were clearing the stage...boys they werent pretty!!!

did you know who was navigating in the civic Linda?

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Saw the big Volvo of love on the friday on the Armagh-Newry road Andy-gave you a flash.Youve got me thinking about c70s now!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
jonny106 said:
Saw the big Volvo of love on the friday on the Armagh-Newry road Andy-gave you a flash.Youve got me thinking about c70s now!

get one and get it RICA remapped and its 310bhp just like that :scream: .

RMS Member
Drives
VW Poslow
RComms said:
did you know who was navigating in the civic Linda?

dont no them personally but heard it was an old boy from qubmc or somethin like that...the others seemed to know him, had a long chat with him while we were clearing the stage on fri nite, the civic was certainly em in bad shape!

RMS Member
Drives
VW Poslow
will do indeedy...they were lucky lucky men!!! Heard there was quite a few got a few slaps where they went off, including Mr Wishart hahaha...6 out of 8 stages that boy had an off, we were sittin at service out after 2nd set of stages on Sat and he arrives in with yet another slap, we could do nothing but laugh at th poor boy - swift bumper change needed...typical!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.