Ulster Rally-3/4 sept

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
does anyone know if the booklets are in the newsagents or are there any online to show you where the stages are and where spectators can stand?

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I'd like to think the rally packs would be out by now... in garages and newagents around portdown is your best bet kerzo.

i have stage maps, but there in my car and couldn't really be arsed at the mo lol!! (err my cars parked a long way away incidently lol)

Bryan

RMS Regular
£7 is a bit steep for the rally pack... Anyone wanna scan tomorrow's stage maps for me??

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
jonny106 said:
I have a rallypack-got it in the Esso in Comber.

we don't have an esso :p more than likely the Texaco though as thats where i got mine !

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
turns out one of the stages goes right past my mates house so might head there, just off the armagh-newry road

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i work down that area 5 days a week, i couldn't be arsed driving down again on saturday!

Recovery

stages starts are:

SS1/6 - Just off B77 (LHS) outside Armagh on the Loughall Road
SS2/7 - Just off B3 (LHS) between Tandragee and Clare
SS3/9 - Just off A27 (RHS) if your travelling between Pontzpass and Jerretspass
SS4/5 - Just off A28 (RHS) main road travelling between Armagh and Markethill

LHS = Left hand side
RHS = Right hand side

SS 4/5 is the main spectator stage people keep talking about

Recovery

High Street Mall, Portadown. First stage through Easons, second in Argos, two laps of the Vodafone shop and into Dunnes for service and a coffee.....

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Recovery said:
High Street Mall, Portadown. First stage through Easons, second in Argos, two laps of the Vodafone shop and into Dunnes for service and a coffee.....
:lol: PMSL

cheers graham

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.