Ultra Red Renaultsport Clio 200 FF

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
is it advertised yet @Eddie_ ?

Not as yet. Getting the knock from the front sorted this week (also having front radiator support replaced under corrosion warranty this week). Then will pop up an advert. If you know of someone interested let me know and I can get in touch with them.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
So with the decision to sell the car I was contacted about a few bits which I had on the car. The OZ Ultraleggera I could have sold 10 times over! Got them off the car today and put the OZ Alleggerita on until such times as they sell.

Must say they are an awesome wheel. I think they look excellent and really wish I had of put them on the car sooner!

Poor photos and car is stinking (along with the weather!)

CB9E7B5D-DF88-410C-8B84-09C7CAB2D091.jpeg
C37D686C-7E25-488F-A227-A8E970BD2DCE.jpeg

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Car is now sitting how she will be for any future owner. Plate is staying on for now and will keep the springs fitted also.

Cup wheels are really lost in the arches in comparison to the OZ, would benefit from a set of spacers!

697A7648-9F3F-4099-8B77-F7C6D988EFC5.jpeg

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Does anyone know how long it takes a V5C to come back on average? I have had to change my address and will need to wait until the V5C comes back before removing the plate - need this back ASAP!

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Does anyone know how long it takes a V5C to come back on average? I have had to change my address and will need to wait until the V5C comes back before removing the plate - need this back ASAP!

Took mine about a week, usually the norm if it’s away already. January may take longer with new ‘19 plates etc.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Took mine about a week, usually the norm if it’s away already. January may take longer with new ‘19 plates etc.

That’s not too bad actually. You can remove the plate online isn’t that the case? Really should have removed the plate etc before I moved but wasn’t really priority then lol.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
New plates don't come until April do they not?

Oh aye, right enough - March / april time they change. Duh :laughing:

Should be okay Eddie, I’ve never had any hassles changing plates, just google take registration off vehicle. Happens there and then & will give you the option of a printable retention cert and tell you what Reg to put on the car. Taxbook & retention cert arrive about a week or so later.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.