Underground garage build

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Watched Last Breath last night. What an amazing story and well made documentary. Real eye opener!

Can't believe the outcome and three weeks later he was back down again. That would have scarred me for life!

Have you done many Sat diving jobs?

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Watched Last Breath last night. What an amazing story and well made documentary. Real eye opener!

Can't believe the outcome and three weeks later he was back down again. That would have scarred me for life!

Takes a special sort to be a sat-diver ;)

@BarryPort - you don't happen to know an ex-satdiver by the name of Sam Silcott?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
That’s Chris Lemons in the cap, we did our course together in 2007. Out of the 12 pictured only 4 made it offshore & only 3 into sat.

Matthew McHugh far left was bent by an incompetent supervisor who put him on the wrong decompression table somewhere out in the Middle East.

So that just left me & Marc Patey (he’s the shirtless one) who hasn’t been involved in a non-fault incident.
3635E834-2F15-42D8-8D82-67BF4BC3197F.jpeg

About 50 sats over a 9 year career
Takes a special sort to be a sat-diver ;)

@BarryPort - you don't happen to know an ex-satdiver by the name of Sam Silcott?

I can’t say I do @Rigger

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Still in the industry doing supportive roles like inspection engineer who would document the findings from a diver or ROV then compile it into a report for the client.
Also trained as client representative, basically representing the oil & gas companies like SHELL & BP making sure the subcontracted diving company is performing safely & contractually.

I’m 35, have been in oil & gas since 17.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I've just watched Last Breath. My word, that is a story to write about. Can't see too many outcomes like that.

Hats off to you for doing that job!