please come along and make it a good one

this a map from the cinema to the underground-ni car park

mapo.jpg

hopefully see yous tomorrow :laughing:

millhouse1002

RMS Regular
Drives
55MPG!
gdgd, thanks everybody for your support, if you see me, steveo, lins or goldie dont hestitate to talk to us , well be the ones with the hoodys on...

millhouse1002

RMS Regular
Drives
55MPG!
well mate, our aim tonight, is to try and get everybody out of cars talking....

if you see me, call over... ill introduce you to everybdoy....

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
just remembered united play arsenal tonight. might have a few pints instead lol! but if not then ill head dwn.

@ corsa kid - if i am going down ill be at vivo about 9, possible mini convoy lmao!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
was a fair turn out given the pish weather, good wee spot brought back emmories of the old days when mayfair petrol station was open and ppl were in there and at the swimming pool car park lol

altho the sad acts as usual in the big bore four exhausts and 1.1/1.2/1.4 trying to bap about the place impressively, joined wi diesel **** brigade sorta takes away from a good meet, ppl actually out and about chatting, even in the drizzle!!

Sharkey

RMS Regular
Can ya get into the underground? I reckon a meet in the underground or multi-story would be awesome!

Scholar

RMS Member
Drives
M3/350Z
Decent turnout, especially considering football and the weather. Was good to see people out chatting despite the drizzle. Good luck with the site also, hope it goes well.

millhouse1002

RMS Regular
Drives
55MPG!
there was a turnout of over 80 cars! great night!

log on to our site for the pics! they will be up today!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
was a fair turn out given the pish weather, good wee spot brought back emmories of the old days when mayfair petrol station was open and ppl were in there and at the swimming pool car park lol

altho the sad acts as usual in the big bore four exhausts and 1.1/1.2/1.4 trying to bap about the place impressively, joined wi diesel **** brigade sorta takes away from a good meet, ppl actually out and about chatting, even in the drizzle!!
my thoughts exactly (y)