Updated pics of my mk6 fez

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
car06.jpg

car01.jpg

car02.jpg

car03.gif

car04.jpg

car05.jpg

car08.gif

car09.jpg

the newest mods are fully colour coded including boot strip, side moulds and handles (except mirrors, waitin on M5 base plates), sports grill, morettes, momo gear knob and finally delocked!!!!

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
lol, cheers again fella tho i didnt mean to put that pic up...edited :grinning:

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
hah nice mate .... i sold u that gear knob .. was right it does go well with ur interior :grinning: u get that air filter sorted out yet ??

bob

RMS Regular
Thats a tidy motor, not too fussed on the rims but the headlights look very well

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
i just dont think its a good pic of the spoiler...have u one of a 3qtr angle from the rear? i doubt there would be much selection of spoilers for the mk6 fiesta yet anyway.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
cheers all :grinning:

LMFAO @ me livin in cherryvalley

the spoiler is made for the mk6 not a saxo and its looks better in the flesh as do the rims, they r titanium finish even tho the pic doesnt do it justice and look well on the car!

no mate i havent got the air filter (and the stainless steel pipeing) put back on yet as shes away for a new clutch but it should b this week...the gear knob does look well but took a little gettin used to ;)

errigle

RMS Regular
burnoutbaz69 said:
i think the standard lites suit it more and ditch that spolier imo

Definately the smoked lights!!!

Chrome ones would look outta place on the big time

errigle

RMS Regular
End of the month i hope

They had problems getting the mould right for the lens on both the chrome & smoked, but the smoked are even harder cos they use a tinted/smoked lens instead of just crap looking black plastic backround

I've got my name on a few sets of the airfreighted shipment (early delivery) so just waiting

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.