Upright bike. 600cc +

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
To be honest not sure what I'm after.
Something upright, budget is anything upto 3500.
Not discounting something like a £1k Fazer which stupidly sold last year.
Any ideas?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
I have a very clean 2003 Honda hornet 600 that I've been considering letting go to try something different.

IMG_20210418_200220.jpg

wes

RMS Regular
@soccersmyth i think it was possibly had a honda vtr on yesterday or day before

chrisQ

RMS Regular
I've a clean steel frame CBR I think I'm going to sell. Clean good all round bike in good order. PM me if you want any details.
20200324_232134.jpg

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I've had loads of bikes and have just bought another as listed in the toy shop 😂

Tunons are great, like a big supermoto but bit do fall off....... Literally in my experience. There's V4 one in Newcastle for 10k and a blue V twin one in Dunmurry for alot less, 4 grand I think

FZ1 is good, great going and cheap. Little wrong with a 1000 Fazer. Really liked mine after I put renthal bars on it and an exhaust that made some noise

900 hornet, nice but dull 😴 had one

Speed triple, brilliant, one for all budgets, I had an 05 and was considering a 2018, they just get better the newer they are.

Mt10, great engine, found a bit slow to turn and long gears, hard seat

Honda Cb1000r, never been on one

GSXS1000, never rode one as they look crap to me so I wouldn't want one anyway.

S1000R had one, has everything you'd want and only bad bits are a hard seat and bar vibes........ Just bought another one, the updated one soat least bar vibe is gone.

DSC_1563.JPG

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
OP
hannakournikova
I've had loads of bikes and have just bought another as listed in the toy shop 😂

Tunons are great, like a big supermoto but bit do fall off....... Literally in my experience. There's V4 one in Newcastle for 10k and a blue V twin one in Dunmurry for alot less, 4 grand I think

FZ1 is good, great going and cheap. Little wrong with a 1000 Fazer. Really liked mine after I put renthal bars on it and an exhaust that made some noise

900 hornet, nice but dull 😴 had one

Speed triple, brilliant, one for all budgets, I had an 05 and was considering a 2018, they just get better the newer they are.

Mt10, great engine, found a bit slow to turn and long gears, hard seat

Honda Cb1000r, never been on one

GSXS1000, never rode one as they look crap to me so I wouldn't want one anyway.

S1000R had one, has everything you'd want and only bad bits are a hard seat and bar vibes........ Just bought another one, the updated one soat least bar vibe is gone.

View attachment 327543
Got sorted.
Went for a Ducati

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.