Useful info for those 360 owners with RROD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
probably in the wrong section, but my 360 gave me the rrod, and problem being it has been previously opened and thus has no warranty.

ebay user : [FONT=arial, sans-serif]xbox-360-repair-services[/FONT]

sorted me out with a fix and better cooling, collected from me and delivered in 5 days for £64.99

i`d highly recommend them to anyone.

Karen who runs the comapny is very friendly and helpful and my xbox although louder is now once again running perfect

Marc

RMS Moderator
you can also buy a warranty sticker on ebay for around £20 i think... someone I know had to do that before sending the unit back for repair

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
yeah but my main problem was, i needed the same unit back ;) a lot of the time people have been getting exchange units

excellent service, friendly and always a phone call away :grinning: and a 6 month warranty.

so now at least i can play army of 2

if its flashed, just reflash the firmware back, mine required an opening as i didnt want to flash it

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
if you need it restored you would need to speak to the person that done it for you. each drive has its own key, so each firmware dump is specific to each drive

JV

RMS Regular
Any one with the 3 red lights of death let me know, 60 od quid is crazy. I could have sorted you out when i picked up the sofas olliecrx.

JV

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
Any one with the 3 red lights of death let me know, 60 od quid is crazy. I could have sorted you out when i picked up the sofas olliecrx.

JV

lol always the way...

i thought the price was fair as I got the rrod fixed, i got additional fans and it was collected and retuned to me.

cant say fairer than that.

tho i shall note that for future use when it dies again.. and it will... LOL

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
JV how much can you sort one out for? I think mines prob still under warranty bt have no idea how to go about getting it done. Bought a ps3 when xbox fukd up so its just sitting here...

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
My premium ****ed up the other week too with that problem. Luckily it was six months old, which i took back to game and was instantly swapped, no questions for a newer one with HDMI, was well pleased. They dont check them, which is a bit strange.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.