VAGCOM or CARISTA owners.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Hi all,

Anyone in the Bangor, Ards or Belfast have either of these devices?

I was going to buy one, but all I want enabled is the alarm chirp for locking and unlocking.

Thought it would be a better idea to give someone a few beer tokens if they could enable it for me.

Cheers,
Chris

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I had Carista on an old mobile when i had a Leon. Done loads of stuff. But when i went to use it on a mates car recently it did hardly did anything. It wanted £50 or something to get full access which I didn't use to have to do.
I'll fire it up and see what it says when i get home, if nobody else helps u out.

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
I can do it for you. Work in Belfast. Activated a lot on the R already.

Are you planning to be at Titanic Dubs? I was planning on going, if that's handy for you.

Have you enabled this on any other Golf 7.5? Was curious as to whether it was a chirp from the alarm or the horn as an acknowledgement.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Im in Bangor and can also do it if you are stuck. The option is there on the OBDEleven. Unlock/Lock Acoustic confirmation.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Are you planning to be at Titanic Dubs? I was planning on going, if that's handy for you.

Have you enabled this on any other Golf 7.5? Was curious as to whether it was a chirp from the alarm or the horn as an acknowledgement.

I’ve enabled it on 4 7.5s so far. My last 7.5 GTD included. It’s a chirp from the alarm. You can have the horn instead although personally it’s overkill.

Yup I’ll be at titanic dubs. There’s quite a few nice touches you can activate

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
I’ve enabled it on 4 7.5s so far. My last 7.5 GTD included. It’s a chirp from the alarm. You can have the horn instead although personally it’s overkill.

Yup I’ll be at titanic dubs. There’s quite a few nice touches you can activate

Nice one, sounds good.