Van wanted

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
What's about looking a Renault traffic vivaro or primaster

Deleted member 13907

D
We're just about to sell our van in work - its a 2007 Hiace, but only has 60k on it.
Bodywork isn't fantastic, but it hasn't had a hard life - mostly just used like a company car - hasn't been on a site in 4years and only rarely before that.

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
OP
Gavlfc96
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
We're just about to sell our van in work - its a 2007 Hiace, but only has 60k on it.
Bodywork isn't fantastic, but it hasn't had a hard life - mostly just used like a company car - hasn't been on a site in 4years and only rarely before that.
Any pics and price

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
OP
Gavlfc96
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
How much roughly don't have much to spend at the moment

Deleted member 13907

D
Any pics and price
I’m actually out of the office now for a week, but I’ll see if someone can grab a snap. I think they’re potentially looking somewhere in the region of £4.5-5k. As far as I know it was being tested yesterday and someone is coming to do a bit of cleaning to it - we removed our decals, so a bit of glue removal and polishing.

Sorry, should add when I say bodywork isn’t great I mean there’s a few dents and things, but it’s generally been well looked after a s certainly isn’t rusty or anything.

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
OP
Gavlfc96
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
I’m actually out of the office now for a week, but I’ll see if someone can grab a snap. I think they’re potentially looking somewhere in the region of £4.5-5k. As far as I know it was being tested yesterday and someone is coming to do a bit of cleaning to it - we removed our decals, so a bit of glue removal and polishing.

Sorry, should add when I say bodywork isn’t great I mean there’s a few dents and things, but it’s generally been well looked after a s certainly isn’t rusty or anything.
Thanks for the information but bit out my price range looking to go out and work for myself so don't want to spend decent money yet incase it doesn't work out for me

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
OP
Gavlfc96
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
Anyone any experience with the the likes of primaster traffic and vivaro vans ie bad points and things to look for when buying second hand