Vauxhall CD30 - Aux Input Cable

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Anybody have access to Vauxhall parts catalogue?

Im trying to get Aux wired up for my niece in her wee corsa....got a replacement CD30 headunit/MFD with corresponding Aux input on the rear - but i cannot find the cable (circled) anywhere - so im wondering is it part of the main loom or wha?

upload_2017-9-6_9-51-6.png

i can find the actual AUX input cable that mounts in front of gearstick handy enough on ebay - just not the one that goes in back of headunit

Genuine Vauxhall MP3 AUXILIARY CABLE NEW Astra / Corsa C D / Zafira B / Combo C | eBay
upload_2017-9-6_9-53-20.png

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
I think the aux socket usually sits in the cubby hole behind the handbrake iirc.

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Anybody have access to Vauxhall parts catalogue?

Im trying to get Aux wired up for my niece in her wee corsa....got a replacement CD30 headunit/MFD with corresponding Aux input on the rear - but i cannot find the cable (circled) anywhere - so im wondering is it part of the main loom or wha?

View attachment 157044

i can find the actual AUX input cable that mounts in front of gearstick handy enough on ebay - just not the one that goes in back of headunit

Genuine Vauxhall MP3 AUXILIARY CABLE NEW Astra / Corsa C D / Zafira B / Combo C | eBay
View attachment 157045
That bit circled, is that not the antenna? Just replaced the one in my vectra with a pioneer app play double din and am near sure that was the aerial connector. Also have the cd70 in the garage from my vectra and i'm sure thats the same.

Lu Ox

yeah indeed it was, it was actually just a 3-pin plug/cable i needed - which could be got of ebay for £7 :grinning:
Hey mate. Can you send me a link to this 3 pin plug/cable. Same journey as you but can’t find the bit that connects from radio to the adaptor. Thank you!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.