Active Deal VAX SALE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Just received this, may be of use to someone:
VAX SALE.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I've been wanting a wet vac for a while not but haven't bought yet because
A- they are expensive for all I'll use it
B- i only have carpet on the stairs and landing in the house and other than that there's just the car mats and floor.

Though I've spotted this which would do as a vacuum cleaner aswell as a wet vac. Any opinions ? Especially when its reduced to £75 !
VAX Factory SALE Official Site | Save Up To 75%

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Bought a new pressure washer yesterday. A colleague got one in last years sale and said it was fantastic compared to his k2

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Anyone any experience with the vax 6131t carpet cleaner?

Yup, I've one. Does the job well enough, esp with upholstery head (c. £12 on eBay). Though I am on my second motor as a colleague burnt it out and spent the price of a new one fixing it!

RevT

RMS Regular
I've just ordered the wet vac, for that price I'm just going to take a chance and see what it's like. Probably be used about 5 times per year and I like scrubbing any cloth/seats etc with a good brush and upholstery cleaner first anyway so just need something to lift the moisture back out.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I've just ordered the wet vac, for that price I'm just going to take a chance and see what it's like. Probably be used about 5 times per year and I like scrubbing any cloth/seats etc with a good brush and upholstery cleaner first anyway so just need something to lift the moisture back out.
I'm the same , there's only one carpet in the house but I've always wanted one for the car. Suppose now is as good a time as any , while its on sale. WanTed the one with the long hose but it's out of stock.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
The vax warranty is very good, we got a replacement vacuum head no questions asked.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Got the 2500w power washer in the last sale and very happy with it for the price, just ordered that 6131 wet vac, have been meaning on picking up one for a while now, couldn't turn down that offer!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.