Vax upright carpet cleaner

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Vax upright carpet cleaner same as shown
Comes with hose and hand attachment etc
went to use and when I using hand attachment water seems to leak from under after it’s sucked up the wand hose but roller works fine and doesn’t leak it appears for carpet’s etc
I am unsure what I am doing wrong as been a while since I used it so possibly I’ve not connected hose correctly or used the wrong setting
£30 as should be a simple solution for someone and it’s a decent double tank machine
Located Newtownabbey

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpeg
    IMG_0765.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
went to use and when I using hand attachment water seems to leak from under after it’s sucked up the wand hose but roller works fine and doesn’t leak it appears for carpet’s etc
I am unsure what I am doing wrong as been a while since I used it so possibly I’ve not connected hose correctly or used the wrong setting
£30 as should be a simple solution for someone and it’s a decent double tank machine
Located Newtownabbey
Mine does that too, think it has from the start.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Mine does that too, think it has from the start.
Mines never used to then it set in the shed for maybe 12 months so I am wondering if a seal or o ring possibly perished just
If using outside on a car etc no issue as water can drain on the ground

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Mines never used to then it set in the shed for maybe 12 months so I am wondering if a seal or o ring possibly perished just
If using outside on a car etc no issue as water can drain on the ground
Same, I really only use the hand attachment for mats and upholstery so doesn't bother me.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Same, I really only use the hand attachment for mats and upholstery so doesn't bother me.
I bought this when the one I lent to the in-laws maybe 5 years ago couldn’t be found , they found it again and it’s smaller for storage so I don’t need 2 or I’d have kept it as same as you does the job

belfast nick

RMS Regular
Drives
96 megane ph1
Located Newtownabbey
Hey, I'm interested in this but it says your mailbox is full when I try and pm you. Can you pm me?

Thanks,
Nick