Vectra SRi CDTi 150bhp

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Quickly went out and threw on one of my new discs. Need to get a big G-clamp to push the Caliper piston back in, job for tomorrow when the kids are back at school.

ED13CFA5-CCD8-4964-823F-F38BA7EC5A17.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Not much of an update, just another little silly thing to upgrade the spec of the auld girl. I replaced the mirror with an autodim version that I was given foc.

Waiting on some black vinyl being delivered to try and create a factoryish looking part on the windscreen to cover the gubbins that can sort of be seen from the outside of the windscreen.
A8D140C6-AF34-4B7A-80CC-86DA9225B17A.jpeg

colin84

RMS Regular
I actually painted my grill yesterday buddy. Used 2k clear in a can, has a activator in the bottom, turned out super glossy. Might wanna try it.

I know you should wear a mask for any spraying, but you should always use a suitable mask for spraying 2k. You may have already, just for anyone else tempted to crack on.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
What a difference that makes, really try freshens the front of that up
Thanks bud. Though I’m outnumbered at home. The wife and my two sons think it was better with the chrome lol. One of my daughters agrees with me, the other one is on the fence lol