Active Deal Very.co.uk

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
These guys seem to have good deals on TVs and other electrical items.

www.very.co.uk

I picked up a Samsung 40" LED for £325 plus £6.99 delivery, and 10% off first order. I ended up paying £298 all in.

Same as this:
http://m.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40eh5000/sams-ue40eh5000

It's now up again in price but plenty of other offers including good deals on home cinema systems.

Delivery is a little slow but varies from 4 days to 2 weeks.

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
Does seem like a good price.

I'm Looking a tv for a christmas present and found a 42'' lg hd LCD etc for £328. Get someone who works there that you know to use there discount an it was £298.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sounds great, however just reading this it has occurred to me that each and every TV I have bought over the years has been purchased around christmas time. Is this what happens? no more santa so to make up for it us blokes all buy ourselves new tellys ! :grinning:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
I take it you haven't had delivery yet Adam? Heard some horrid reports on hotukdeals about the company they seem to hate em, never used em personally but they seem a big enuff company

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
No I got my goods ok, just I had to chase up the tv a bit, but I blagged a few more quid off them.

I just realised tonight that the tv has HD freeview so I get rte as well!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Happy days, good to hear some good feedback n em as they seem to have some gd offers at times and run a big ad campaign which looks fairly pro

Could be just a hotukdeals hate campaign as a lot of em are a but over sensitive at times

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Happy days, good to hear some good feedback n em as they seem to have some gd offers at times and run a big ad campaign which looks fairly pro

Could be just a hotukdeals hate campaign as a lot of em are a but over sensitive at times

theyre probably so desperate for a bargain they'll pick at everything lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.