Vital Car Care, Crossgar - New Trader

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vitalcarcare

RMS Member
Drives
E30
Hi folks,

We are a new site trader to RMS, though we have been involved in the car scene for quite some years. I'm sure some of you will remember seeing some of the cars we built, and indeed had your cars worked on by us.

A bit about where we came from:

We have been involved in the modified car scene for over 15 years, having won various shows at events across the country. 1 of the wins bagged us a ticket to the Max Power Live show at the NEC Arena in Birmingham with a fully modified Vauxhall Astra which some of you may remember seeing.

image1 (1).JPG

188.jpg

(This takes me back quite a few years)

A few our previous motors which were all built in-house included the Astra, a Honda Civic EK on hydraulic suspension with 19" chrome wheels, an E36 M3 Coupe which had Lambo style doors and an extensive sound system, an early model Vauxhall Nova that we fitted a 2.0 8v engine into, a Mark 1 VW Golf that was fitted with a full Zender body kit, a custom boot build and a set of 17" Mim Raffino's. From this we went to a Vauxhall Cavalier 4x4 Turbo, a Mark 3 Astra GSi which had a full boot build and then on to various other motors, bringing us up to the current show car which is a fully rebuilt E30 320i which has been fitted with an E36 328i 24 valve engine (build thread to follow in the Members Cars section shortly).

image2 (1).JPG

image5.JPG

image2.JPG

image3 (1).JPG

image4.JPG

image3.JPG

These days its more mechanical work we undertake, as opposed to the out and out show cars that seem to have died off over the years.

Our fully equipped workshop allows us to offer a wide variety of work;

- MOT preparation
- Headlight alignment
- Servicing
- Clutches
- Brakes
- Timing belts
- Lowering and suspension work
- Engine swaps
- Diagnostics using state of the art equipment
- Restoration
- Race, drift and rally car prep (more updates on this to come of this as the COI approaches)

3462_10151493759709968_1747140447_n.jpg

486904_10151493720034968_663615629_n.jpg

As car enthusiasts ourselves, we know that no car is ever finished, and we'd like to offer our services to the members of RMS, be it a simple oil change or lowering spring installation, right up to an engine swap or full sound system install. We can cater for all aspects of modifying and vehicle maintenance in our workshop based in Crossgar, and should you be stuck, we can even call to you in our newly equipped customer support vehicle which has just been given the @Blackwater Graphics touch with it's new graphics:

11021487_412110712287422_1905034828451038151_o.jpg

11044637_412110688954091_6089453959933610930_o.jpg

I'm sure you've read enough for now, but keep your eyes open for future updates from myself (Gareth) and @Nicky across the forum as we update with various projects and ongoings from Vital Car Care, and be sure to get in touch with us if there is anything you would like to know.

Vital Car Car
79 Downpatrick Road
Crossgar

We are located on the main road between Crossgar and Downpatrick, just 20 mins from Belfast and 25 mins from Newtownards.

wearehere.jpg

Thanks
Gareth Blaine
07898 162867

Last edited:

Vitalcarcare

RMS Member
OP
Vitalcarcare
Drives
E30
Oh i remember the astra back in maxy p days.
Good to see your company has stood the test of time . Nice one
Cheers really appreciate it. Yeah we keep our customers both old and new happy in return we get very good publicity

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.