Volvo S60 D5 (back on the road again)

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
wonder is my old one, not many of them about. fire a pic up @thomas_lad
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-26 at 18.16.10.jpeg

Reactions: wes

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Think that v50 is a two litre maybe. Have had a few customers minis in sold from that neck of the woods. Needed a lot of work to pull them into line, clients were left to foot the bill

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Fresh in from the auction lol

In fairness I bought a R50 cooper there years ago and it needed a PAS pump which they replaced. Did 2/3 years with it sold it for more than it cost me.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
Folks I’ve found a new daily driver and am upgrading to a S80 D5. The S60 will be available for sale from the end of the week. Being fully honest about the body work isn’t great following the vandalism, it could do with a CV joint soon I think and I know one of the rear callipers sticks occasionally but it’s not that bad and also the CD changer doesn’t work. She has MOT until late Jan 2020 and has had lots of stuff done recently and is ready to jump in and drive. I’ll be asking humble enough money for a hassle free sale so if anyone wants her PM me. I’ll put up a classified ad in the next couple of days. Hope this doesn’t break site rules.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
Is it 163 or 185hp? Many miles now?

Get a thread up on the S80 (y).

It’s a 163bhp manual with 154k now. Thankfully it’s the one without the DPF so no issues there.

Picked the S80 up this afternoon and it’s dark now but will get a thread up when I get pics and know a bit more about what all it has.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
This is getting high 30s and low to mid 40s while the S60 sat at 50mpg all day long normally