Active Deal VW Audi Seat Skoda Service Plans - 25% off

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saw this on Facebook - recently heard that Audi are now £165/hr? Any truth in this?

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I have the Skoda All in plan which I took in April this year.

Warranty on its own was going to be £33 per month, the plan was on offer so I got 2x services, 2x MOTs, 2yrs warranty, 2x yrs breakdown cover for £25.50 a month.

I had to claim off the warranty last week and was all sorted with no hassle.

Was a no brainer for me!

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
The ‘all in’ plan really is fantastic. Have one on the a5 too and it’s great value for worry free motoring.

Conzy

RMS Regular
Decent offer, on the plan I see it covers 1 minor and 1 major. Is a minor service what comes up on the car as an inspection service?

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Services usually alternate between minor one year then major the next so that’s why it’s one of each.

I don’t think the car knows, the service message is the same on the dash regardless of the type.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Decent offer, on the plan I see it covers 1 minor and 1 major. Is a minor service what comes up on the car as an inspection service?
Minor service, from memory when in Hyundai was, a simple oil/oil filter and air filter/plugs
Major would have included things like Pollen filter and brake fluid

tho each manufacturer has a different requirement. Never understood the hike in price to change brake fluid and an extra filter

Conzy

RMS Regular
Minor service, from memory when in Hyundai was, a simple oil/oil filter and air filter/plugs
Major would have included things like Pollen filter and brake fluid

tho each manufacturer has a different requirement. Never understood the hike in price to change brake fluid and an extra filter
Checked with a vw dealer the inspection is just that an inspection not a service so no oil change, etc

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh I pulled the trigger on it yesterday for the R. Great value when you factor in the breakdown, warranty and MOT fees for next 2 years on top to the services.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got the service one last year and got the major service inc spark plugs and all done with it last month. Cost me an extra £40 for brake fluid change but that was it. The warranty is brilliant too.

brendy

RMS Regular
How about, NO! 238 per oil change... Lo and L.
Screenshot_20231103_173915_Chrome.jpg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Got the service one last year and got the major service inc spark plugs and all done with it last month. Cost me an extra £40 for brake fluid change but that was it. The warranty is brilliant too.
Have you had to use the warranty yet ?

Small print mentions modifications but believe the exclusions only apply to faults “arising from or in connection with” the modification which makes sense and same as most warranties.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Applied for 2x services, 2x MOT and 2 years extended warranty deal yesterday. £820 rather than £2638.

Audi phoned today, my car isn't three years old until Feb 24 so I can't have the deal 🤬