VW Beetle

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
A364BF52-F35A-4FC2-9206-E65770B2AADE.jpeg

Very recently purchased, 1973 1200 basic beetle. Magnificent wee thing. I love it!

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Love that wee car, you'd posted it in pump shots a while back! A mate spied you up round the North Coast at the weekend and sent me a pic. Subtle mods too, wee drop at the front, and staggered chrome steelies :cool:

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
Love that wee car, you'd posted it in pump shots a while back! A mate spied you up round the North Coast at the weekend and sent me a pic. Subtle mods too, wee drop at the front, and staggered chrome steelies :cool:
That’s the one. Fabulous wee car

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Any plans for it or just enjoy? The wee blade bumper 1200s are just a class looking wee car. They won't beat anything off the lights but happy enough motoring along at 60/70mph

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
Any plans for it or just enjoy? The wee blade bumper 1200s are just a class looking wee car. They won't beat anything off the lights but happy enough motoring along at 60/70mph
Yeah I’ll see about getting a wee donkey sorted

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Yeah I’ll see about getting a wee donkey sorted
Is it too slow for you? Even going to a 1300tp or 1600 would make a big difference, but tbh unless you're wanting a sleeper to embarass boy racers I'd leave it as it is. If you're looking engine advice @56oval is the man to talk to.

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
Is it too slow for you? Even going to a 1300tp or 1600 would make a big difference, but tbh unless you're wanting a sleeper to embarass boy racers I'd leave it as it is. If you're looking engine advice @56oval is the man to talk to.
Yeah I’ve paid Dave a visit and we’ve discussed it!

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Had a quick nosey at this yesterday at Titanic, didn't see anyone standing around or would have said bout ye, your Mrs (I presume) was sat in it having a natter with someone so didn't get a pic. Lovely wee car!