VW Golf GTI MkVII

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Lovely motor, really nice colour and interior looks like a great place to be. Will keep an eye out for it when I take my regular run down the pennisula.

Reactions: DC.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Nice. A mk7 gti is a serious contender for next car for me.
Stage 1 Revo on these is incredible 313 -333ps!!
0-100mph 11.2 seconds!

That is similiar performance to a Stage 3 mk6 gti with upgraded K04 turbo lol. Mental!

Get it revo'd speak to @pobmk4

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is lovely!

Tartan seats are a must have in these IMO.

Pretty rare sight on the roads these days, nearly everyone seems to go for the R.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Never been in an R so can’t comment, @Gman. PP could well stand for Pretty Perfect :laughing:

Yet to ‘explore’ what it can do but feels so sure footed, even with half worn Bridgestones.
Any time you feel the need to experience an R give me a shout and you can try mine! (y):cool:

Stunning looking car, HTD!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
How are you finding this? I'm tempted by a mk7 GTI at the minute and it would be good to hear from some owners for their honest opinions.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
How are you finding this? I'm tempted by a mk7 GTI at the minute and it would be good to hear from some owners for their honest opinions.

For me, it’s perfect. Probably been said on here before but they really are great at everything, the complete all-rounder.

Has enough power for what I do (think the PP brings them to around 230hp) and is plenty economical too, can see 40+mpg on a good run.

Plenty of spec options out there too and they can be got for decent money now as well.

That one you posted in the classified thread looks similar to mine.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Do it.
Then get to @pobmk4 for revo stage 1. Stage 1 on a mk7 gti has performance akin to mk6 gti with stage 2!

Screenshot_20190822-123318_Chrome.jpg

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Like what you have done to the wheels with the hammerite my own needs the same touch up

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Real easy to do and helps no end.

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
There are loads of lovely looking golfs on the site really are a great all rounder

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Had this nearly 4 years now and it’s as great as ever. Can’t see me parting with it anytime soon.

Last week I had Matthew at
REX Detail - Auto Obsession - Car Detailer - Co Down - NI
apply front end PPF by Gyeon and it looks fantastic.

Shoutout to @Gibbo too for helping with the application process. Appreciated.

View attachment 380342View attachment 380343View attachment 380344View attachment 380345View attachment 380346View attachment 380347
Lovely Golf and a pleasure to work on with Matthew 👌