VW mechanic around Ards?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Anybody recommend a good VW mechanic around Ards, dont mind travelling a bit. Need the injectors done in my PD and want someone that will do it correctly.

Had been told there was a good guy in Ballygowan but cant find his details

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Can second @Graham recommendation for Chris at BTSC.

looks after my zed and wife’s X1. Gent and knows his stuff.

Out at 6 road ends ards/Bangor

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
I have used BM Motors, recommended for servicing etc and not hard to pay. If its electrical issues would be better with Trusdale's in Ards.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Thanks all, will make a few enquiries. Looking to get the work done after Christmas so will get it booked in now

Scherni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK2 Golf GTi
Quick option is DSM Autos NI based near Moneyreagh/La Mon estates :grinning:

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Quick option is DSM Autos NI based near Moneyreagh/La Mon estates :grinning:

Handy to know as that is near me, I used to use Auto Assist beside them, but they are busy with contracts dealing with Camper Vans, and could never get anything left in with them.

Scherni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK2 Golf GTi
Handy to know as that is near me, I used to use Auto Assist beside them, but they are busy with contracts dealing with Camper Vans, and could never get anything left in with them.
Aye, owners name is Darren, good guy and well versed in the VAG world - used to be a technician at Belfast Audi for years so knows his stuff!

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Aye, owners name is Darren, good guy and well versed in the VAG world - used to be a technician at Belfast Audi for years so knows his stuff!
Cheers. I have an A4 will drop in beginning of next year for the CVT Box oil change and a service.

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
I have used BM Motors, recommended for servicing etc and not hard to pay. If its electrical issues would be better with Trusdale's in Ards.
Have to say have used BM Motors twice in the last few weeks for our 2 cars - and the service is not the same. Modus they could not find an issue with the car starting - RAC sorted the issue in 30 minutes to do with the Earth Strap. Left my car in for a service and a check for the MOT. Got the service carried out, and told needed 2 rear springs. Got the car home, rear tail light all scratched, and in the boot I have a trolley jack hooked in the boot with bungee cords to stop it moving, the clips broken off when the car returned. Left the car in a few days later to get the springs fitted - drove the car home and the exhaust heat shield fell off in the driveway. Spoke with Brian who owns it and he did not seem that interested - denied the scratches on the tail lights and the clip in the boot - even though these were not damaged when I left the car in - didn't even get a sorry about the heat shield - asked me to book in for them to sort - its a 10 minute job to put 3 screws in.