In Car Ent: VW Passat B6 Android Headunit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Selling my Passat B6 Android Headunit as I no longer have a B6 Passat.

Perfect condition, no marks.
Looks factory due to how it sits in the dash.
Can install any Android app on it.
Nav too - provided you have the nav cable.
Bluetooth
Reversing Camera.
Female USB connector.

£150 ono

new.jpg
photo_2019-01-02_10-33-00.jpg

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
I have no idea - it's designed for a Passat B6 and fits in the dash perfectly with no need for a fascia etc. Could probably make it fit an Ibiza if you tried hard enough.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
Bump - Price drop to £120ono

Perfect unit for a daily Passat B6 with USB, nav, bluetooth, full android app support.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Any details on make/model?

Can you stream music via Bluetooth or is it just for the phone? Mic etc included?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
How handy is it to fit?

Very easy. You pop off a piece of trim, remove 4 screws then take the old one out. Then pop this in with the same 4 screws and put the trim back. 15 minute job.

Any details on make/model?

Can you stream music via Bluetooth or is it just for the phone? Mic etc included?

You can stream Bluetooth yep! Mic is built into the headunit.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I bought this from @Gaz VW but never got around to fitting it. The Passat is going up for sale so this is now for sale again. Just looking for what I paid back so £110. Located in Ballymoney.

PaddyCvr

RMS Regular
Drives
Lancer/Mazda
Hi mate, any idea what sort of specs it has? Android version or RAM or anything?

Cheers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.