DSG / Automatic,

Prefer 2WD but 4motion is fine,

Anything out there?

Thanks.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I cleaned a white Tiguan at the weekend and her husband is expecting a Q4 Etron in January currently driving a black tiguan - I can ask the details on it?

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
If you buy one, I've a set of almost new OEM mats, and a set of OEM rear pads :grinning:

SD19A

RMS Member
OP
S
If you get a black one get it coated. @big_pete done mine and it was a game changer for marks etc.

Definitely will be getting it coated whatever the colour.
If you buy one, I've a set of almost new OEM mats, and a set of OEM rear pads :grinning:
Cheers I’ll keep that in mind 👍🏼

What do you both think of the Tiguan?

I drove a 150bhp 4motion but would love to see what the 190bhp 2WD drives like.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Definitely will be getting it coated whatever the colour.

Cheers I’ll keep that in mind 👍🏼

What do you both think of the Tiguan?

I drove a 150bhp 4motion but would love to see what the 190bhp 2WD drives like.

Hated it with a passion and only kept it 18months from new 😂 the technology was great as it was a rline tech but drive was 150bhp with a tuning box and still didn’t set anything on fire.

Looked great
63113056-28D6-40E2-9E15-6E982348443D.jpeg

AC

RMS Regular
We have a DSG 150bhp 4motion version as the family car and I love driving it!

SD19A

RMS Member
OP
S
Hated it with a passion and only kept it 18months from new 😂 the technology was great as it was a rline tech but drive was 150bhp with a tuning box and still didn’t set anything on fire.

Looked great
View attachment 379840
Looks awesome in black! It’ll be mainly my wife driving it -150bhp is plenty lol.
We have a DSG 150bhp 4motion version as the family car and I love driving it!
I was really impressed with it overall. We’ll spec’d standard and doesn’t feel like you’re driving a small country.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Mine was the 180bhp petrol 4 motion. I liked the size, had a lot of tech options and went ok I’m sport mode. Tyres were costly though. Kept it just under a year. So quite long for me 😬

SD19A

RMS Member
OP
S
Mine was the 180bhp petrol 4 motion. I liked the size, had a lot of tech options and went ok I’m sport mode. Tyres were costly though. Kept it just under a year. So quite long for me 😬
Petrol wouldn’t be totally out of the question as there’s such a difference between petrol and diesel atm. What mpg were you getting?

I’ve heard tyres are costly for them - I’m more worried about the diamond cut alloys being a nightmare to keep.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Petrol wouldn’t be totally out of the question as there’s such a difference between petrol and diesel atm. What mpg were you getting?

I’ve heard tyres are costly for them - I’m more worried about the diamond cut alloys being a nightmare to keep.
I was averaging 32 mpg, but that was mainly school runs with an occasional carriageway blast.