Wanted: 16" space saver wheel for Leon Mk3

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Hi all, anyone got the above going? Car came with tyre repair kit but feel more comfortable having the spare wheel. Based in North Belfast but work in Antrim.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
What’s the stud pattern?
I have a 16” wheel I bought for my 3 series but it’s too small. Not sure if this would do?

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
I’ve got some spare 5x112 steel wheels if that interests you mate? No tyres on them, just the rim.

JCM

RMS Regular
OP
JCM
Drives
E39
What’s the stud pattern?
I have a 16” wheel I bought for my 3 series but it’s too small. Not sure if this would do?

it'll be 5x112
I have a mk2 one not sure if it’s 16” though
have you got the measurements?
I’ve got some spare 5x112 steel wheels if that interests you mate? No tyres on them, just the rim.
needs to be space saver in order to fit in the boot space I'm afraid

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@JCM Yes foam holder here too. Though need to look for wheelnut wrench but should be about.
Ebay has the at £40+ is £30 any use? I’d intended keeping it for our yeti, but no place to store it in boot. I’m in Greyabbey/Bangor

JCM

RMS Regular
OP
JCM
Drives
E39
Hi @rupertfinch are you in any rush to move it on? I'm in North Belfast so pickup can be arranged in Bangor as we have a friend there nearby we visit often.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
That’ll do well. I work in Bangor weekdays so give me a shout and I’ll make sure I’ve it in my car and should be easy enough to get it out to you. Will pm number