Wanted: 18" 5x114.3 Wheels

Gambit

RMS Regular
looking new set for impreza so i can do away with the spacers - something along lines of speedline turini/compomotive/oZ ultraleggeras etc

anyone got anything tucked away/or know someone who would part with a set (*cough* @weeloaney *cough*) - pretty hard to find anything 2nd hand looking through usual places - tyres unimportant preferable without!

18x8 et35 approx
18x8.5 et40 approx
18x9 et45 approx

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Mine are 18x8 et48 so would need sizeable spacers to look right for you anyway.

I’ll keep an eye out, I always Be looking out for ones lol

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Et 48 :worried: You're off the target list then :p

There was a fella out Omagh who is selling a raft of evo spec wheels including speedlines on bakebook but tried asking to see the silver ones and he took the sale ad off after I said I wasnt interested in a new set of white ones he had it was silver I had an interest in

Evo spec wheels I can run also with flat face wheel nuts so was an option
Mine are 18x8 et48 so would need sizeable spacers to look right for you anyway.

I’ll keep an eye out, I always Be looking out for ones lol

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb

There was a fella out Omagh who is selling a raft of evo spec wheels including speedlines on bakebook but tried asking to see the silver ones and he took the sale ad off after I said I wasnt interested in a new set of white ones he had it was silver I had an interest in

Was looking at turinis on a few of the big alloy wheel websites and they were coming in and around 1600 with tyres.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Work Meister S2R
18x8 ET30
5x114.3
225/40 tyres
Need paint but all straight with genuine centre caps

Not the motorsport style you seem to be looking for but let me know if they are any use to you

1642173040439.jpeg

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Was looking at turinis on a few of the big alloy wheel websites and they were coming in and around 1600 with tyres.
Yeah seen price of them new but just too much at this moment
Work Meister S2R
18x8 ET30
5x114.3
225/40 tyres
Need paint but all straight with genuine centre caps

Not the motorsport style you seem to be looking for but let me know if they are any use to you

View attachment 346648
Seen those on the other thread but as you say not what style I'm after. Et30 would scrub also :worried:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Aye near enough £1000 new.

James Donnelly?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Closer to 1200 now new

Yep that was him
Mine cost about £700-800 by the time they were refurbed. And will be getting repainted again this year. Don’t be that far off new price, it was just all split up.