Wanted airfreshner

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
What would a similar smell to auto-smart cranberry? Bought a couple of sprays over the years but none last more than an hour

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
How long are you talking about lasting in the car. I'm using the purple grape but it disappears after a day or two? The wife has used quarter of the bottle in the last week in her car lol.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Started using CarFume UK ... they do scents around mens and women's aftershave and perfume fragrances. I got the CREED one last week and its awesome!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
What would a similar smell to auto-smart cranberry? Bought a couple of sprays over the years but none last more than an hour

That will significantly outlast autosmart

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra

That will significantly outlast autosmart

Ordered :grinning: - cheers @Big Pimp !

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
@Big Pimp arrived yesterday and smells fantastic! It sprays with some authority lol.

Recommendation for anyone else in this thread looking sprays!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yep if it lasts I’ll buy a bottle myself, I’ve gone back to magic trees recently

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Yep if it lasts I’ll buy a bottle myself, I’ve gone back to magic trees recently
the one thing ill say about the likes of magic trees, is that they are designed to last for weeks at a time.

no other hanging air freshener can compete with that.

Tornado will fill the car with a great smell which will last for ages, but not on a same level as a magic tree for durability.

one old school tip, is to give it a blast into the air vents - as it comes out with such force it blasts deep down into them, meaning the smell definitely sticks longer.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
the one thing ill say about the likes of magic trees, is that they are designed to last for weeks at a time.

no other hanging air freshener can compete with that.

Tornado will fill the car with a great smell which will last for ages, but not on a same level as a magic tree for durability.

one old school tip, is to give it a blast into the air vents - as it comes out with such force it blasts deep down into them, meaning the smell definitely sticks longer.
Yeah i turn on my AC full tilt through dash vents and spray in the footwells/carpets. Seems to get sucked up and through the vents to whole car. Then when the heat is on at feet it's released from the carpets.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Yeah i turn on my AC full tilt through dash vents and spray in the footwells/carpets. Seems to get sucked up and through the vents to whole car. Then when the heat is on at feet it's released from the carpets.
I've never tried that one before - guess what i'm trying today!!!

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
can still smell it today so its already outlasted any other sprays I have tried before - must give the air vents trick a try never thought of that before

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
FYI, chemical guys are doing free postage this weekend:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I changed from the grape to stripper scent from Ross last week. I'm not a fan of the latter. Will be going back to grape next time.