Wanted Car for Alltrac

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
As title, we have a focus atm that cost us £50 so maximum budget £100 as it’s for a bita craic when we come outa lockdown. Obviously need something driving or needing minimal work to get going, test not needed. Cash transfer on social distanced collection. Cheers
AC00086C-048E-4558-BE6E-BAA059C9B024.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PDK

zafturbo

RMS Regular
What’s the Reg of the starlet ,we done the ni championship for about 3-4 years in one way back .

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
How often would you do this?

Have you ever competed in any of their events/series?

Do you need any particular safety gear in the cars for your days?

I really fancy some of their events but would need well practiced first.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
We hire the track for a day for ourselves @andy9eleven so we’re all pretty even and understanding of each other’s capabilities etc. Just a good day out with friends and new friends maybe we hadn’t met yet. Don’t do events as Iv a drift car and looking into a track day car also.
As for safety they ask for a bit of roof support I.e, a roll bar and a fire extinguisher that’s about it, No 4 wheel drive and road tyres gives everyone a chance.
Do it once a month at times but haven’t been out in a few due to work

zafturbo

RMS Regular
We hire the track for a day for ourselves @andy9eleven so we’re all pretty even and understanding of each other’s capabilities etc. Just a good day out with friends and new friends maybe we hadn’t met yet. Don’t do events as Iv a drift car and looking into a track day car also.
As for safety they ask for a bit of roof support I.e, a roll bar and a fire extinguisher that’s about it, No 4 wheel drive and road tyres gives everyone a chance.
Do it once a month at times but haven’t been out in a few due to work
We’re do you go with the drift car .is there much on locally for it .

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Can anyone take a run over to watch, or is it a closed session? It looks like it'd be feirce craic with those motors.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
People tend to sit along the fence as it’s basically set in a housing estate lol but we do get spectators come in and dander about. @BLS is down offer without a motor and still gets right in no hassles

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Cheers. I've been over at Alltrak before, but wasn't sure if your session today was open to spectators. Me and my boy will be passing later and might stop for a look. 👍