[WANTED] Civic Vti

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Right this is my final decision on my next motor...if all goes well ill be looking to get a civic vti (hatch 3-door) for the summer...saxo is going up for sale soon after i double check insurance qoute i got today....but needless to say im very happy as im only 20 and have always wanted one...! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My Situation:

Budget - up to £3500/£3600
In good condition with decent milege...
Subtle mods would be nice nothing extreme
MUST have MOT
All colours considered - black or silver would be a favourite tho :p

Lets see what use have got!

THANKS.Chris

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the only way to get a clean one for that money is to travel to england
hard to find one over here that has not had the crap hoked out of it, and relativly high country road miles as opposed to motorway miles,
a clean eg over here you could get for that cash, and have change to do stuff to, a clean ek, unmollested, you will find hard to find,

knock 250 off your price you want to pay, find a few in england, fly over, and drive it home, that trip is normally around 200 to 250

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
there was a greeny colouredone on fleabay think it was advertised on here for 2800k , check it then buy bibbs cusco cage !!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@ bibby - yea suppose your rite...im off uni soon so will have time on my hands...

AndyK

RMS Regular
Drives
Fabia Vrs SE
I've heard my old silver one is back up for sale in the trader was a very clean sharp one with 80k something when i sold it about 3-4 months ago so shouldn't be that much higher now worth a look on the autotrader site reg was clz7963 i think, pics are still in my garage

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
hard to find one over here that has not had the crap hoked out of it, and relativly high country road miles as opposed to motorway miles,

I know what you mean about trying to find a good one, mine is a clean example and mostly motorway miles but nothing wrong with a few back roads, i put mine on pistonheads last night and have someone coming at 6 o'clock to see it and a guy is coming from dublin on saturday so happy days.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
think ive just found it on trader website actually

still there ?

pm or txt me best money on it, cash sitting here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.