Wanted Clio 1.8 16v (valver)

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
Looking a Clio 1.8 16v (valver) this is what they are comonly called for this that don't no or understand what it is lol what you got?
Must be running

Last edited:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Through the first 2years of uni "valver" was lee's favourite word. Then to become replaced with "k20" after his valver experience.

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
Ano I put the second engine in that lol lee destroyed it haha oj brother bought one last night and I'm Ragen I didn't get first bid so now I'm on the hunt for my own to build over the next few months and then use it as a daily maybe lol

Boksic

RMS Regular
There was a white one on Gumtree a month or so ago around the 1k mark..
Hard come by, never mind in good shape!

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
Brother bought that last night car is completely mint same owner last 14years

Curt

RMS Regular
Drives
B5.5
Didn't look too 'mint' in the picture, the bumper was pushed back with a massive gap at the wing? - plus it was the wrong year advertised

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
For a 92 car it was, anything it ever needed it got with no expense speared and one good thing was it was nice and straight with no rot or rust which is very rare on these, the bumper sits down abit at one side no big deal, plus guy selling it was only selling on behalf of his friend who died so he didn't no the spec of it etc which is understandable

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
He was talking about you the other night lol I'm his brother that bought the turbines off you

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
He was talking about you the other night lol I'm his brother that bought the turbines off you
Yes, it was quite a shock when he mentioned he knew of a Williams exactly where I kept mine. Never did find the screws for the turbine centre caps! Wish him all the best with the valver and get him to give me a shout when it's all tarted up to his satisfaction.

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
He said earlier he wants to show you it when he's done so I'm sure he will be glad to see you lol he also told me to tell you he is happy to take your Willian's any time you want lol

Boksic

RMS Regular
For a 92 car it was, anything it ever needed it got with no expense speared and one good thing was it was nice and straight with no rot or rust which is very rare on these, the bumper sits down abit at one side no big deal, plus guy selling it was only selling on behalf of his friend who died so he didn't no the spec of it etc which is understandable
Yeah thats exactly the one.
Know a fella that went to look at it. Said it was in great shape but he wanted it a bit cheaper than yer man wanted to let it go for.
Whats the plans for it?

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
Plans are to clean it as best as we can get it, paint under seal etc then new suspension all round possible apex 35mm Spring and shock kit and super sprint manifold and maybe new cat back lol car really doesn't need much not long out of mot so just a general tidy up

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
No unfortunately he rolled his 172 rep and was lucky to walk away so my dad basically told him he had to sell it lol I still wouldn’t mind one or something along those lines