Wanted - CRAZY FRUITS fruit machine

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Folks,
This is often the place for odd requests, does anyone have or know of one of these for sale? Must be in working order. Happy to pay finders fee as well if one appears. IMG_2201.jpeg

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Folks,
This is often the place for odd requests, does anyone have or know of one of these for sale? Must be in working order. Happy to pay finders fee as well if one appears.View attachment 423238
I am out of the business quite a few years now but it should be easy enough to get one as they were always popular.
I would firstly try RR Leisure in Cookstown, Baisecraft In Lisburn, PTS Amusements in Bangor. Failing that there are plenty of suppliers in England who will arrange a pallet door to door for around £140. Play Leisure in Devon are very good.

I will also enquire with a few old pals and see if anyone has one for sale

purplea4T

RMS Regular
OP
purplea4T
I am out of the business quite a few years now but it should be easy enough to get one as they were always popular.
I would firstly try RR Leisure in Cookstown, Baisecraft In Lisburn, PTS Amusements in Bangor. Failing that there are plenty of suppliers in England who will arrange a pallet door to door for around £140. Play Leisure in Devon are very good.

I will also enquire with a few old pals and see if anyone has one for sale
If you would, that would be much appreciated. Some names are familiar but wouldn’t have known exactly where to look. Cheers