Wanted. E92 M-sport bumpers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
wanted front and rear m-sport bumpers to fit a e92 pre Lci, preferably in black.
IMG_1901.JPG

Nigelo

RMS Regular
This might be like teaching your granny to suck eggs as the saying goes, but if you're changing an SE to msport, I think there's a few things more you'll need than just the bumpers.

Different undertray etc.

Andy92

RMS Regular
OP
Andy92
Drives
Subaru
Yeah I've read that if you want a perfect finish you need to replace the undertray and arch liners and air ducks. But apparently you can modify them to fit. So was thinking of seeing what it looks like just replacing the bumpers meantime. Back bumper is a straight swap.

If anyone knows different or done it before, please let me know

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Done them on my lci model. Back one straight swap. Front one different air ducts and had to file a bit off the shroud round the radiator and never bothered changing the undertray. Just put a few screws in. Oh and if you have fogs the connectors are different if I remember correctly

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.