WANTED: EP3 Type R Alternator Needed asap! K20

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
I think my alternator might still be in type two I'm not sure. I'm nearly sure I bought one off him but can't be 100% the clocks are in typetwo also.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Phoned type two and he said theres one for £75 and one for £100. More than im willing to spend i could just be patient and get one of civic life for 30 and wait for postage.. ace275

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
I think my alternator might still be in type two I'm not sure. I'm nearly sure I bought one off him but can't be 100% the clocks are in typetwo also.
Im just off the phone to him there, i didnt mention you tho, how much would you want for it?

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
O okay lol let me know asap if you can, think shane @ honda source has one too

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Type 2 sold me an alternator for a different car so i still need one of these. :mad:

Cash waiting
Can collect tonight.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Whats your name again? Il ring you when im in carrickfergus :laughing:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Jonathan. To ask a stupid question tho as you probably have . You have checked the fuse inside? As the alternators don't give much trouble in these and its normally the fuse that blows and puts the charging out and then they go into power saving mode and steering etc quits. I have one here if you need it tho

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Oh now your asking. From memory its over towards the left hand side bottom of the wee fuse box in drivers side. Just check them all while your there. If you need the alternator its here but that fuse is your most likely cause tbh.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.