**wanted evo 8**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J8MCG

RMS Regular
I'm looking for a evo 8, something thats still standard and hasn't had its brains blew out!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Prentices in portadown have Quinns old Evo 8 for sale...Looking for £25k i believe (Complete rip off imho). Personally i think the best place to buy an Evo from is www.lancerregister.com

How much do you want to spend? What sort of Evo 8 are you after? Do you want a UK car or an Import? Do you want an GSR, MR , FQ or RS model.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
it's for a daily runner / recce car for the rallying phil so dont think he wants a model thats really going to chew the fuel !

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
you could import one yourself for about £1000 less if you could be bothered with the wait and hassle of doing it

Phil_D

RMS Regular
What i would say that car has in its favour over an import is thats its a UK car with a full history and it has been owned by MLR members from new afaik...Still a very cheap price for it....

Phil_D

RMS Regular
J. McG your new evo IX looks fantastic...Especially flying....

johnmcglaughlin-2006killarneyrally.jpg

J8MCG

RMS Regular
OP
J8MCG
Cheers for that guyz ! Would be after a gsr or a mr. as i think once you get into the fq's it wouldn't be suitable for what i would be using it for.
Think it would take to long to import as i will need this within a week 2 at the very most.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.