Wanted - German diesel with low miles sub £10k

• Thread starter Deleted member 13907
  • Start date

Deleted member 13907

D
I’m cringing as I write this, as it sounds like it should be on jon44w 😂

Looking a decent German diesel with as low miles as possible for under £10k.
Something along the lines of:
Audi A3/4/5/6 S-Line or Black Edition
BMW 1/3/4/5 Series M-Sport
VW Golf GTD or even a Passatt Estate GT
Preferably leather and auto, but will consider others. Preferably 2012 or newer.
Cat D/N considered.
Anyone know of any good motors out there?

Deleted member 13907

OP
D
C7 A6’s are that money, was looking at them last night.
Some lovely examples, but tough to find low miles. That’s about the only low miler s-Line I can find. Would prefer an avant though.

http://www.usedcarsni.com/25537121

Kicking myself I didn’t get organised to see that 4 series I posted during the week - it’s away already. Only thing is I did find a very small mileage discrepancy between mot and service history, so maybe it was best avoided.

EDIT: Boom!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201912055049435
1578755247718.png

Deleted member 13907

OP
D
Still such great looking cars IMO.
Definitely a lot of bang for buck with them. Although to be fair I really don’t need anything that big - 99% of the time it’s only me in it - the wife’s car is the family car now.

Boksic

RMS Regular
@Jas Lad
You keep some lovely stock, and plenty of good pics on the website, but the spec list part there (the black text, not your top blue coloured text) doesn't read well at all..
It just looks like a bunch of words if that makes sense.
It maybe needs laid out in points or a table or something?
I'm no web designer, but just letting you know how it reads as a potential customer 👍
Could maybe be because I'm on a phone, in which case apologies 👍

Jason

RMS Regular
@Jas Lad
You keep some lovely stock, and plenty of good pics on the website, but the spec list part there (the black text, not your top blue coloured text) doesn't read well at all..
It just looks like a bunch of words if that makes sense.
It maybe needs laid out in points or a table or something?
I'm no web designer, but just letting you know how it reads as a potential customer 👍
Could maybe be because I'm on a phone, in which case apologies 👍
Thanks very much! It’s an issue with my web provider, been discussed more than once!

Advert is correct on UCNI But that’s all they can do at the minute. Must revisit it though and see if they can fix it.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
I’ve noticed that one online Noel. Might see about getting a look at it some evening during the week.

Drop me a PM if you do want to come and see it. I originally sold it and then traded it back in (y)