Wanted grand Picasso

hillbilly

RMS Regular
Make sure the electronic handbrake works! I had an unattended one roll into my car in a car park.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
That and the guy in the 405 estate vs cyclist are two of my favourites!

davyk31

RMS Regular
There must be nicer options than a ****roen for family carrying. S Max is a nice drive and looks decent for one.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
There must be nicer options than a ****roen for family carrying. S Max is a nice drive and looks decent for one.
People slag Citroen’s, but my sister has one with 160000 on it and it never give her a days bother.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Yep agree they can do a lot of driving and maybe be reliable enough, I’m just not a fan of anything French as they are a bit flimsy and tend to need repairs sooner than other brands based on running some on the work fleet. Each to their own of course.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Yep agree they can do a lot of driving and maybe be reliable enough, I’m just not a fan of anything French as they are a bit flimsy and tend to need repairs sooner than other brands based on running some on the work fleet. Each to their own of course.
I’m not saying their pretty but their reliable.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
See loads of them chugging about up here all with multicoloured sills covered in pigeon sh1t welds 🤣

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane

Tbf the citroen is quite nice to drive too, and same spec /year / miles is quite a bit cheaper.

We ended up with a c4 grand picasso for 6k less than the same year, mileage and specced smax. I couldn't justify 6k for a slightly nicer family wagon.
Screenshot_20210205-173826_Chrome.jpg

Astroid

RMS Regular
OP
Astroid
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Only one thing wrong with a s max is the oval in the front. I’d rather stay with a ****roen they’ve been v good to me over the past 15 years

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
A family member has an smax and its very hard on itself, eats a lot of tyres, brakes, springs etc. I had an Alhambra a right few years ago that was similar, it blew a gearbox at 50k for extra craic too.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
All fords seem to be hard on front tyres even my mk2 old 1.6 petrol daily only got 10k out of fronts.

Fiestas aren’t as bad