WANTED: Lift Belfast to Derry

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Guys is there anyone heading from Belfast to Derry in the next day or two?

I have 4 coil packs sitting for my 306 and my mechanic has the car in Claudy, he could meet you on the main road and grab them if there are any kind souls around willing to do a favour (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I woulda done it Scrob but have to stay up this weekend. If all else fails, send them down on the bus to the parcel office? I send stuff quite often that way.

Gaz

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Im coming up tonight and heading down again on thurs evening ill drop them in with brian...

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Good man Benzinio :laughing:

Going down myself on Friday but wanted to get them to him asap in case it doesn't fix the problem.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
no bother, ive got a meeting in uni @ 2.. so do you think you could take them to work? or will i justcall around 2nite for them when i land?

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
I'm away out tonight and away to a client's tomorrow... will call you after work!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.