wanted saxo vtr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
if you are near lisburn there is a mint one for sale sitting outside the tyre place i saw on monday

Bap

RMS Regular
i know a guy selling a real nice Black Saxo VTR, its 2000,with 79K, new MOT, its on Autotrader at the minute...£3000....take a look

heres the advert:

Full Years MoT, 6 Months Tax. 16'' Fox Alloy wheels with good tyres, Pipercross Induction Kit, S/S back box, Body coloured bumpers, Electric windows, Front fog lights, Power Steering, Airbag, Central Locking, Original condition except the new exhaust and alloys. One of the best VTR's out there! Any test welcome. No private numbers please, no agencies. £3,095. OVNOTelephone: 077255 81225 or 02891

car is in MILLISLE

ITS BLACK

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
98 vtr posi blue, im second owner, full MOT, tax for few month, FSH, good condition but needs £250 of work to smooth doors locks. £250 and locks will be removed and smoothed/sprayed in so lot more secure too. great condition and just had timing belt done.

PM me a offer.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
The locks work 100% but has been punched with screw driver on both sides + bit of smoothing on the b pillar of the door. £250 to fix and the car would be mint as a packet of polo. Car was not driven away im not even sure if the thief got inside.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.