Wanted!!! Spare wheel steel or alloy for MK7 Fiesta 2009

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Hi Folks

looking a spare wheel for a mk7 fiesta

think the car is 09/10 and wheel fitment is 4x108

anyone have one that would be great

thanks

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
This thread reminds me I need to locate one for the other halfs car 😒 why can't they put one in the car ffs

17" spanner style wheel preferred if available, otherwise a space saver which matches diameter with the 17's

Feel free to let me know what you've got 😂

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
I have a 195 65 15 wheel from a Citroen which is also 4x108 if that's any good. It has about 7-8mm of tread on a Michelin tyre. £10. I'm in Newry area if your close

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I have a 195 65 15 wheel from a Citroen which is also 4x108 if that's any good. It has about 7-8mm of tread on a Michelin tyre. £10. I'm in Newry area if your close

That might work for me, will drop you a pm later once I check the stud pattern! Cheers!

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
This thread reminds me I need to locate one for the other halfs car 😒 why can't they put one in the car ffs

17" spanner style wheel preferred if available, otherwise a space saver which matches diameter with the 17's

Feel free to let me know what you've got 😂

They’re in some of the cars, I have one. Must have been an add on.

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Yea the wheel I have will fit it then if/when you need it just give me a shout. Pictures of it:
IMG_20190824_185413__01.jpg
IMG_20190824_185404__01.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.