WANTED - Suitcase Generator

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Genny.jpg

On the lookout for a Suitcase Generator.

Ideally Honda or Good Brand

1-2Kw Output - Capable of running a Battery Charger

PM me if you have one for sale or going unused.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Don't need much to power a battery charger mate.... You looking to build into trailer? And maybe use to drive a small compressor etc? I've thought of doing that for handiness... Keep me posted on your thoughts/developments.

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Don't need much to power a battery charger mate.... You looking to build into trailer? And maybe use to drive a small compressor etc? I've thought of doing that for handiness... Keep me posted on your thoughts/developments.

Hi Mark, Great idea, it would certainly be handy but my trailer is very tight for space when the TR7 is in! its much bigger than you expect!!

So I wouldn't have room in the RS3 for all the gear. Also, I've seen generators running in trailers before but you really need to exhaust the fumes out somewhere which is difficult with be lifting lid / cover on the Brian James.

Will probably just throw it in the back of the jeep, the midget is running a tiny lithium and only charges off the back axle when it's rolling!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Gotcha! I guess that is about the only drawback of those trailers.

I got a ‘new’ trailer... should have a bit of room to the front... in reality rarely need compressor nor generator.. but have thought about it.... cos when you need it would be handy!

Reactions: IL