Wanted: TT 225 Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
As title, after a 225 TT. Must be a coupe and preferably standard. Budget is probably for ealier models with 100isk k.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
giphy.gif

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I may know of one, ill get you details on it. Has had a new turbo, tyres, wheel refurb but needs a few bits tidying. Just want tk make sure the FIL will part with it.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I may know of one, ill get you details on it. Has had a new turbo, tyres, wheel refurb but needs a few bits tidying. Just want tk make sure the FIL will part with it.

Would that have been a silver 1 at Paul’s a few weeks ago getting a timing belt and water pump fitted?

Alan_B

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_B
Drives
Whatever
Just did an insurance quote and it's £550 ffs! A convertible is £510 which is surprising.

Guessing 2 bumps in 6 weeks, albeit neither my fault aren't helping.

Insurance is a ****ing scam.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Just did an insurance quote and it's £550 ffs! A convertible is £510 which is surprising.

Guessing 2 bumps in 6 weeks, albeit neither my fault aren't helping.

Insurance is a ****ing scam.

Jesus Christ. My traders is only £100 dearer than that, including bikes and //M etc..

Do you live in Beirut/Poleglass/Strabane or similar?

But insurance as a general is a complete take on, and when you do have an accident the insurance company tries every trick they can to not pay out! (Or pay fairly at least!)

Moreso on the topic, there's been a few £1000 TT 225s go through gumtree, but at that end of the scale I'm not sure if that's what you're after? Much higher miles, but they must be good for it if there's plenty surviving.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_B
Drives
Whatever
That your one @Rocko ? Looks great.

@Boksic I live in Lisburn. Driving 10 years, 8 years no claims, 30yo, blah blah blah. ****ing Cooper S was only 400 all mods declared. Want one with around 100 - 120k as I could put on 20k a year handy enough.

Last edited:

Matt_kouki

RMS Regular
Drives
00' Levin BZR
Join the northern Ireland tt page on Facebook be your best bet. Got one myself last week off a fella on here well chuffed with it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.