CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
TT V6 definitely out? Seem to be far better value than an R32. sub 70k miles for £6k.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
R32 prices are crazy, anything from 3k to 16.5k. On the lookout for a 5dr whenever my GTI goes.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
tempted to sell my r32

pm me if interested

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
tempted to sell my r32

pm me if interested
Manual is it ?

gsmith

RMS Regular
I know I’ve already said to you just thought another photo couldn’t hurt. 😂😂 53k 😉😅
07CAD4E7-E681-41AD-841C-638BC48FA9B4.jpeg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Found it. There's this one a bit closer and less miles, and a dealer.
Need to have a look. I really need you guys to keep me right as I've no clue on values.
Just phoned this guy to book a test drive and he said to like his Facebook page. I went to it and realised it's converted to LPG

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Just phoned this guy to book a test drive and he said to like his Facebook page. I went to it and realised it's converted to LPG
I have my old st back again and it has been running on lpg for 9 years now and has never had a spanner put near it .half the price of petrol and if you want to run on petrol for god only knows what reason apart from being out of gas it’s a simple touch of a switch and it’s off and you wouldn’t even notice .lpg is fantastic ,I would recommend d it every time .

Nova Rac3r

RMS Regular
Sorry for the title changes, this thread is just me thinking out loud.

Would like a tidy Golf r32 , £6k max. Need help finding the best and best priced one please.
Tax is a slight annoyance but not much I can do.

Edited post -
I've been looking for a backup car , £6k budget, petrol, local. That's pretty much it.
I'm in a weird place with cars these days , I want hassle free driving ,as in the car will sit about for weeks not doing anything but I'd still like something to jump into if needed but not really care about. Pretty much if its got MOT and it'll get a basic service every year, trickle charger and forget about it. I'll do very few miles. Don't care how it handles or drives to a degree , it'll just be a back-up.
My opinion on it is , it doesn't need to be fun but it would be a bonus. Doesn't need to be lightning quick either, but again it would be nice.

My main thinking at the min is that it would be good if it was DSG so if Mel needs to jump into it for any reason it will be second nature to the S3. 4wd is a bonus too.

Pm sent