WANTED Yamaha RS/RXS100 & Honda H100 Parts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
My Finger
Im restoring a Yamaha RXS100 and a Honda H100 and need some bits n bobs. Mite consider complete bike, non runners and parts W.H.Y?

PM what you have and ill get back ASAP

Cheers

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
OP
noLUCKcivic
Drives
My Finger
DSC00548.jpg

Which ever one that is lol. Didnt say on log book. Im going to build it into a racer or cafe racer i think for a lol so need a pipe for it, as for the Yamahaa she will be minted.

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
OP
noLUCKcivic
Drives
My Finger
Thats a wee H100s there lad, seen better days lol. You gona put it on the road when its done?

Theve both seen better days, saved from the fields lol. Is the H100S a sport? lol

Yes with luck they will both be on the road in time for Bike week at the UGP. Back to the work shop boo hahaha

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Not sure if the s is for sport lol. I have a very clean 1980 H100A in garage lad, been sitting for a while but i think most of parts between the a and s are different altho be a sin to use it for parts. Any Ar80s kickin bout yet?

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
OP
noLUCKcivic
Drives
My Finger
lol no got an extension and full renovation done to the house so these along with my old suzuki t250 racer and my RGV250 all got stuffed into a lorry body (garage was taken down). In the mean time me and the wife have fell out and ive got a new job so no no no time. Must get something sorted soon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.