RMS Regular
Drives
C220
FB_IMG_1719442606099.jpg

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Always a good run out this. I'll be there on one of the bikes, the Jag isn't motd/taxed ffs

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Wife away to Shania Twain tomorrow night, so not going to get there in time as I have the kids to lift.
Always enjoy it, nice relaxed atmosphere at it

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I read the entry form and it said something about pre-2000's only. That was enough of an excuse for me to go home and sleep on the sofa instead.
:/ That's a bit odd but each to their own. There was plenty of 2000+ vehicles there also.
I was in my element, 80's and 90's cars/bikes everywhere. That starlet turbo was awesome, think I spotted Gav in the Micra too. My RD developed a weird squeek/screech so I was almost too scundered to take it up and down the village.

KevM

RMS Regular
:/ That's a bit odd but each to their own. There was plenty of 2000+ vehicles there also.
I was in my element, 80's and 90's cars/bikes everywhere. That starlet turbo was awesome, think I spotted Gav in the Micra too. My RD developed a weird squeek/screech so I was almost too scundered to take it up and down the village.
It's not that odd really.
I had an ultra-busy busy week burning the candle at both ends & was tired. With my car being 2003 & it stating on the entry form that it was pre-2000, it was the excuse I needed to give in and have a sleep! 👍🏻

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
I know the owner of the Starlet called Grant, super clean

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
It's not that odd really.
I had an ultra-busy busy week burning the candle at both ends & was tired. With my car being 2003 & it stating on the entry form that it was pre-2000, it was the excuse I needed to give in and have a sleep! 👍🏻
The way I read it was you'd no interest in anything before 2000 🤣. my bad, it's not the first time I've been an idiot!
I know the owner of the Starlet called Grant, super clean
Looked like him and his kiddo were having a ball. There was some super clean Jags there too, does anyone know if theres an active club over here?