Warrior spider lift

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Been thinking about one of these for a while and when Andy from Demon Tweeks made me an offer that I couldn't refuse I had to order one.

Pain in the hole to set up perfectly but definitely worth it.

Really handy for cleaning / maintenance jobs and makes the bike easy to move round the garage.

Recommended!

image.jpg

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
was looking at something similar that you use a drill to jack up the bike. was an easyrider lift i think.

didn't get one in the end tho. The price drove me away (n)

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
This was only £140 delivered.

Don't know how they make them for it!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Looked at these when I was buying my ramp. My garage floor is unvevn and is crap for anything on wheels. I also didn't fancy having to put the bike out onto the drive to do any maintenance, especially if it's raining. The other reason I chose a ramp over a lift is I can put anyones bike on it and have it at eye level, but at £140, that's targeting ABBA stand money. Works well for the particular bike you have the spigot for, or are the mounts adjustable to fit most bikes?

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Aye Gareth the adaptor kit is specific for the 04>07 blade but adaptor pin kits are available for other bikes.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Not too bad. I remember reading that NI had the largest number of bikes per head that anywhere else in the UK (there's 4 in my garage at the minute LOL) Could get expensive that way, but I love how easy it is to move the bike about etc when jacked up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.